Navigation tips

Hey all! Still busy dealing with getting my files organized. But I'm trying to get a least 2 or 3 full shows up a day, if not more. I have a lot of material that I have never uploaded so it's taking a bit of time.

Meanwhile, you'll note that I've been tinkering with the features here. Added a reaction box at the end of each post so that you can report dead links and click thanks! Hopefully you will, so I can see that my links are appreciated and that will keep me uploading. :)

The labels on the side if anyone is unfamiliar with Blogger (as was I) are quick clicks to what you are looking for:
  • The name of the show will take you to any posts that have been tagged relevant to that. 
  • The day of the week will take you to all the posts for shows currently airing on that night.
  • + canceled is all shows that have ended production.
  • + OST is soundtracks
  • ..MU is where you will find Megaupload links
  • ..MV is where you will find Megavideo links
  • .Requests is where you can request a show.
  • .updates is all posts of this nature.


So enjoy your stay, and let me know what you think. (Unless you think I suck, in which case you can keep quiet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment