I'm Back!

Hey all you tv watchers out there.




I hadn't realized just how long it had been since I had been here. Not just months but years. SO many shows have ended and so many more have begun. Hidden treasures to discover and lost gems to remember. I hope you'll join me again in finding them all.

So sadly I am still not uploading links. But for those of you clever enough to discover them, I have listed some of my sources to great downloads and streams. If  prodded I may even be persuaded to share some temporary links in the comments section when the shows come out. I have chosen to leave the soundtracks up just so we have a reference to what is available out there, but I won't be providing any music. It draws to much attention.

Meanwhile, I will do my damnedest to catch up in time for mid-season to start and have all those juicy promos and tidbits ready for us all to drool over.

I want to hear from you! Tell me what you're watching! What sort of thing would you like to see here? 





No comments:

Post a Comment