more navigation tips

So I finished the index (I think). I may change the OST page to a list like the others as it could get cluttered in time.

From the index if you click on a page, you will see an alphabetical list of links that will direct you to that post as well as the next air date for that show.This can come in handy in case you are unsure of what is airing on a particular night or when to expect the next episode.

Also I forgot to mention before, that there is also the archive. That allows you to find all posts made on a particular date. Just click on it in the drop down menu.

Please remember that I am often at work when the shows come out so they may only be posted the following day, if not later. But I will do my best to get them out as early as possible.

So any feedback on what you see so far? Don't be shy. Comments always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment