Ally McBeal OST

Songs from Ally McBeal


Tracks:
1. Searchin' My Soul
2. Ask The Lonely
3. Walk Away Renee
4. Hooked On A Feeling
5. You Belong To Me
6. The Wildest Times Of The World
7. Someone You Use
8. The End Of The World
9. Tell Him
10. Neighborhood
11. Will You Marry Me? 12. It's In His Kiss (The Shoop Shoop Song)
13. I Only Want To Be With You
14. Maryland


 

Heart And Soul
... New Songs from Ally McBeal


Tracks:
1. Read Your Mind
2. 100 Tears Away
3. Someday We'll Be Together
4. To Sir, With Love (with Al Green)
5. Sweet Inspiration
6. Crying
7. Vincent (Starry Starry Night)
8. What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
9. World Without Love
10. Confetti
11. Baby, Don't You Break My Heart Slow (with Emily Saliers of Indigo Girls)
12. This Is Crazy Now
13. This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
14. I Know Him By Heart



Ally McBeal - For Once In My Life

Tracks:
1. For Once in My Life
2. Home Again
3. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
4. Chances Are - Robert Downey, Jr., Vonda Shepard
5. Every Breath You Take - Robert Downey, Jr., Vonda Shepard, Sting
6. You and Me
7. Snakes - Robert Downey, Jr., Vonda Shepard
8. Reason to Believe
9. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Al Green, Vonda Shepard
10. When the Heartache Is Over - Vonda Shepard, Tina Turner
11. You're the First, the Last, My Everything - Vonda Shepard, Barry White
12. Love Is Alive - Anastacia, Vonda Shepard
13. Alone Again (Naturally)
14. Can We Still Be Friends?






Ally McBeal - A Very Ally Christmas

Tracks:
1. This Christmas
2. The Man With The Bag
3. Please Come Home For Christmas
4. Silver Bells
5. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
6. Winter Wonderland - Macy Gray
7. Run, Rudolph, Run - Jane Krakowski
8. Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney - Lisa Nicole Carson
9. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jane Krakowski
10. Santa Baby - Calista Flockhart
11. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
12. River - Robert Downey, Jr
13. White Christmas - Robert Downey, Jr/Vonda Shepard
14. What Are You Doing NewYear's




The Best of Ally McBeal: 
The Songs of Vonda Shepard



Track Listings
1. Searchin' My Soul
2. Something About You
3. Chances Are
4. The Wildest Times Of The World
5. Home Again (Live)
6. Sweet Inspiration
7. I Know Better
8. You Belong To Me
9. Hooked On a Feeling
10. I Only Want To Be With You
11. It's In His Kiss (The Shoop Shoop Song)
12. Tell Him
13. Baby, Don't You Break My Heart Slow
14. Maryland







No comments:

Post a Comment