True Blood



True Blood is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball. It premiered on September 7, 2008 on HBO. It is based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris. On July 15, 2013, HBO announced that True Blood had been renewed for a seventh and final season that will premiere in Summer 2014.
The series follows Sookie Stackhouse, a barmaid living in Louisiana who can read people's minds, and how her life is turned upside down when the Vampire Bill, walks into her place of employment two years after vampires 'came out of the coffin' on national television.

    Theme Song
Jace Everett - Bad Things

    Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK1D9vGJePc

   Starring:   
Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Chris Bauer, Mehcad Brooks, Anna Camp, Nelsan Ellis, Michelle Forbes, Mariana Klaveno, Todd Lowe, Michael McMillian, Jim Parrack, Adina Porter, Carrie Preston, Michael Raymond-James, William Sanderson, Alexander Skarsgård, Deborah Ann Woll, Lynn Collins, Lizzy Caplan, Lois Smith, Stephen Root, Joe Manganiello, Kelly Overton, Robert Patrick, Carrie Preston, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Deborah Ann Woll


http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood



    +----------+    +----------+    +-------------+
RG's Views

Overall I love it, but it's never been one of my must see shows. I tend to wait til the end of the season and then marathon it. Which is a bit of a contradiction I guess, since while I don't mind waiting on the episodes, when I do sit down to watch I can't wait to see the next ep.

I only made it through the first few episodes of season 4 and the more I'm thinking about it the more I want to go back and see what happened.
    +----------+    +----------+    +-------------+


Last Time on Season 6





  ******************


Next Time    *airs Summer 2014
True Blood - 7x01 - Jesus Gonna Be Here








No comments:

Post a Comment