I Hate My Teenage Daughter


I Hate My Teenage Daughter is an American sitcom premiered on Fox on Wednesday, November 30, 2011.  On May 10, 2012, Fox canceled the series. The six remaining episodes subsequently aired in Australia and New Zealand
A story of two life-long friends who realize their children have turned out to be the same type of unlikable bullies that made high school insufferable.

    Trailer:

    Starring 
Jaime Pressly, Katie Finneran, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Aisha Dee, Kristi Lauren, Chad Coleman, Eric Sheffer Stevens, Kevin Rahm


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Hate_My_Teenage_Daughter

+----+  +----------+  +----+

RG's Views
Despite bad ratings I actually liked this show. The moms' antics are hilarious. The daughters are truly hateful characters though and I think it goes deeper than what they intend for the premise of the show.
+----+  +----------+  +----+


No comments:

Post a Comment