Megaupload Has Been shut down

Yes apparently megaupload has been seized by the feds. And there entire service has been shut down. Details can be found here:
 http://forums.noor7.us/showthread.php/33253-MU-shut-down-by-feds?p=177609#post177609


Which means that none of the links on my blog work anymore. I don't even have the words to express what I'm feeling right now. This blog is the accumulation of 5 years work on my part. The thought of starting over from scratch is just a little too overwhelming to contemplate.

I really don't know whether or not I will return to uploading as my upload speed is so slow that I really don't know if finding another filehost is even worth it. I will have to do some thinking. For now, the blog will remain up in as reference in case I do get back to it and can start replacing links.

I'm very sorry everyone. In the meantime, I suggest you try visiting NooR7 where you will find alternate filehosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment